"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Finding My Forever by Heidi McLaughlin



I very rarely review a complete book series. I'm not sure why I don't...I just don't. I have quite a few favorite book series but I don't feel it necessary to tell you all how much I love each and every one.
Well I feel it necessary now.
I freaking love the Beaumont series!
If you've read the other reviews you know how I fan-girled over Liam and Harrison. To be honest I was always a fan of Jimmy but he wasn't one of my absolute favorites. However I have always adored Jenna.
When I found out that this installment followed Jimmy and Jenna I was intrigued. Jenna is so sweet and Jimmy...well Jimmy is a slut.
I didn't think this was possible but I loved this book even more than the first two!
Harrison is still my husband but this book was incredible!
We got the love between Jimmy and Jenna to keep us all happy but we also had a really cool suspenseful spin.
We learn in the earlier books that Jenna's ex husband used to beat her and that stupid son of a bitch makes an appearance in this book. I hated him. I love Jenna so much and as soon as he appeared I wanted to personally kick his ass and protect Jenna.
One of my biggest pet peeves in books is when I can't get emotionally attached to the characters. I have no problem getting attached to ANY of the characters that Heidi writes.
I don't really want to say much more about the actual plot of the book only because I don't want to spoil anything for you. I will say though that getting to read more of Jimmy made me a very happy camper. As I said earlier I always liked him but he wasn't a favorite of mine. Well now he is. I love Jimmy and Jenna!
Without giving anything away I want to say that I was REALLY happy with the direction Heidi took with this book. There is a twist that happens with a certain ex girlfriend that could've really pissed me off but luckily it didn't.
I can honestly say now that Heidi McLaughlin is one of my favorite authors.
You guys seriously need to check out these books!

Finding My Forever Playlist
Wait For Me by Theory of a Deadman
Never Stop (Wedding Version) by SafetySuit
Too Beautiful by He Is We
Perfect For Me by Ron Pope
Tell Me A Story by Phillip Phillips

Buy Here
Amazon
B & N
Kobo
Books-A-Million
Book Depository


No comments:

Post a Comment