"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Between The Lines by Tammara Webber

Hellooooo fellow book lovers. : )

I've declared the month of September Tammara Webber month.

Why? Well because she's awesome of course.

I read the first 3 books in this series in January and was in freaking love with them! I read the 4th book as soon as it came out and it was just as good as the rest!

The reviews on the first 3 books were written in January after I read them so you will get "just read" reviews.

Also I wanted to let you all know that for the month of September the US ebook copies of Between The Lines, Where You Are, and Good For You are all on sale for $1.99! That's half off of what they usually are so definatly pick them up! (You can find them on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBookstore and Kobo.)

Here's the review!!!

I think I want to cry.
Words cannot beging to explain how much I loved this book.
I'm not going to lie when I say that I was hesitant to read this. I read "Easy" about 2 months ago and I just didn't love it AS much as everyone else. I don't think I was in the right mood for it.
Anyways when I saw this book I thought "Hey there's a concept i've not read before." and "Tammara Webber i've read you before and you're really good. Let's give you another shot."
Boy oh freaking boy am I glad I did!
This book is about Emma who is your typical 17 year old girl. Well if being a succesful actress in a major movie is typical.
Anywho she's started filming this remake of "Pride and Prejudice" with Hollywoods "it boy" Reid Alexander. The story goes back and forth between Emma's and Reid's point of view. If you read my review for "Pushing The Limits" then you know how much I LOVE TWO POINT OF VIEW STORIES!
As i'm sure you've guessed Reid starts to fall for Emma and she starts to kinda dig him a wee bit too. However another actor named Graham catches her eye. Graham and her begin to run eery morning and have these amazing conversations. Unfortunatly after one kiss, which he never mentions again, he pulls back a little.
All sorts of back and forth happens and yada yada love love smooch smooch.
I've never read a book like this before and i'm so stinking happy that I decided to go ahead with this one!
I LOVE Graham. I LOVE Graham and Emma! Don't fall off your seat when I say this but...Graham might be one of my favorite male characters...ever. GASP! Oh yes. I said it. Seriously pick up this book! DO IT!


Between The Lines Playlist:

I'll Be by Edwin McCain
Fallin' For You by Colbie Caillat
The Trouble With Girls by Scotty McCreery
Stupid Girls by P!nk
Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum
Wait For You by Elliot Yamin
Just The Girl by The Click Five


Buy It Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment