"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tammara Webber Interview

Honestly right now i'm speechless.
You probably already know but that pretty lady
<----- right there
is Tammara Webber.

Oh. My. God.

She is one of my top 5 favorite authors and i'm in love with her and her books.

Thank you SO SO much for doing this interview with me Tammara. It honestly means everything to me.

Enjoy!!




1. What is your absolute favorite thing about writing?
I assume you mean novel-writing. : ) What I love most: I get to tell stories for a living! I've been very lucky, and I'm grateful every day.
2. How long have you been writing?
I've been writing stories since I could write, and my mom has the construction paper "books" to prove it. : )
3. You can spend one whole day with any author---living or dead---who would you choose?
Hmm, I'll go with Jane Austen. I think she was probably super snarky, and I would love to see that firsthand. (If she was busy that day, Oscar Wilde.)
4. You have written so many great characters, who's your favorite?
Reid.
5. Team Graham or Team Reid?
Oops. That last question was a trick, wasn't it??? (I love Graham. I seriously do love him. He just didn't need so much work. Something about a broken guy gets to me. I thought Reid was impossibly hopeless when I began writing him, but he proved me wrong.)

6. Which character that you've written do you relate to the most?
Usually, Dori. Some days, Brooke.
7. If you could co-write a book with any author who would you choose?
Colleen Hoover! She's my writing soul-mate. <3

8. Out of all the books you've read, which character would you love to be best friends with?
Ooh, this is difficult. Hmm. Well, there are dozens of characters who'd be fantastic friends, but to be age-appropriate for me, I'll say Molly Weasley from the Harry Potter series. She's feisty, protective, loving, unafraid to speak her mind and just all-around kickass awesome. We'd have tea and then she could teach me how to fire off a howler.
9. You write about some pretty hunky fellas, who's your biggest book crush?

Why hello, Mr. Darcy...
10. If Easy had a theme song what would it be?
It actually does have a theme song! :)
Hardliners by Holcombe Waller. There's half a line from that song in the book (and yes, I got his permission before using it.) Hardliners is the song J&L listen to together in her dorm room. I love it so much. I listened to it over and over while writing Easy. (Easy also has a playlist - all of my books do; please see my blog or my YouTube profile for those.)
Tammara's Book Playlists:

Easy

Between The Lines
Where You Are
Good For You
Here Without You


Tammara's Social Media Links:

Blog
Twitter
Facebook
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment